The Designers Boys new 2018 catalogue has now been released, and their new collections are available through SmartSpace Interiors.
This collection is even bigger than the last. I don’t know how they do it but they seem to get better and better. There’s still a continued their commitment to not using mass produced art, favouring working personally with artists locally and overseas to curate the largest catalogue that I’ve ever seen.
Key to the 2018 collections are:
- Botanicals become even more prevalent in the catalogue with tropical prints becoming the new feature for some of my designs
- As nature continues to be a focus in design, the Designer Boys offer one of the biggest collections inspired by natural curiosities and organic materials
- An extension to the line of metallic gold artworks, focus on “Metallic Luxe”
- Photographic prints have come through in this collection, I especially like the coastal prints
- Gavin and Warren have also focussed a lot of their attention to a range of luxe canvas artworks, printed on the premium 400 gsm canvas and using the finest inks
- For the first time prints aimed at Kids spaces
The Designer Boys continue to go from strength to strength and this year there are three collections that particularly stand out to me. These are:
Archer beach Collection
There are 12 in this collection, the colours are vibrant and stunning in any coastal home.
The Klein Abstract Collection
There are 3 of these to choose from, the only prints in this 550 x 1560 format. Beautiful for above a sofa or King size bed.
Kiki Safari Collection
This is a collection of 6 aimed at kids spaces. The colours are perfect for boys and girls rooms and the prints are whimsical and fun.
Palm Cove Collection
There are 3 prints in this collection and they work so well in design with natural fabrics, texture and neutral colours.
As always, the Designer Boys artworks remain exclusive to the design trade, so contact me to express your interest in any Designers Boys art you might like to purchase. To see the full catalogue click here.